Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wish list~~

**Scroll down for latest entry~**


This entry was written on 19th April but I assigned a different date for it so that this post will remain top till my b'day... hahaha!

*Updated 16/5*

Almost a month left and I am gonna be 21!!!!!!!! gosh...... so old adi~~ how la?! I wanna stay 21 forever!!!!!!!!!! muahahaha~~


neways... I've got a wish list!!! so for those that I know you and you know me TAKE NOTE!!
*can also give u some idea if u dunno what to get for me.. haha! 'cos everyone have been asking me what I want.. =.=*

8/5 I'm not greedy.. but just to give you some idea.. HAHAHA! Good for you & good for me~~ ^^

13/5 wei.. I didn't say you must get me a present from this list!! so dun say I mah fan ah.. hahaha.. hand-made oso can! anything~~ I'll be happy as long it's sincere... kaka! ^^

  1. A trip overseas on my own!!
  2. Pink PSP *only*
  3. Gary Chao's concert ticket (28th June) *of course I want Leehom's ticket if he is coming for concert..*
  4. Don't need a new phone at the moment.. but you can still buy me an iPhone if you want to~ ^^
  5. A nice birthday party.. surprise me! I will surprise all of you that will be coming! ^^
  6. Nice birthday cake! I want Häagen-Dazs ice-cream cake......
  7. I like hand-made cards/gifts too~
  8. You can also get me my first branded handbag too if budget is not a problem for you! You will definately be honoured!! and.. I mean really branded ok?
  9. Digital camera
  10. Purses (x black/brown leather pls)
  11. Perfumes (Gucci Envy Me, DKNY Green Apple, *i like light and sweet kinda perfume*)
  12. Watches
  13. DIAMONDS!!!
  14. Bags bags bags.. girls will not have enough bagssss
  15. WANG LEE HOM!!!
  16. **MORE TO COME** ^^
NO CJ7 STUFFS PLS!!!! I HATE THEM!!!!!!

5 comments:

``GrAcE~hL`` said...

wah~~~geng ar~~~
change the date=p

hahaha~!!
``wish u tat hv a unforget birthday lo^^

h@R said...

wow~~~~
geng lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~
so early post `````
hoho......

~~I like hand-made cards/gifts too~

wow~~hand-make card????!!!
geng lahh....
wow```` so many things u wan ......
haha........
tamakkkk
=p

sunset2712 said...

greedy pig..........!! LOL

sunset2712 said...

stop dreaming about wish list no 15... -_-

Anonymous said...

ya lo ya lo..i totally agree with lee hoon...!!!...''stop dreaming about wish list no 15... -_- "...
bcz leehom is mine 1...wahahahahaha
^o^