Thursday, May 8, 2008

Progress 2

Had a lil progress today~
again.. THANK YOU SUE-ANN for accompanying me whole day long~~ ^^

3:00 PM
went out to Carefour hunting for paper/cards and also cloth in Nagoya (Rumah Kain).. ended up with nothing but at lease I found what I wanted.. didn't bought it 'cos I was thinking I can still have other choice rather than regretting later if I could find some nicer stuff~

4:00 PM
Decided to go Ikea all of a sudden.. ^^ but there's a reason.. not going all the way there for fun! I wanted to go 'cos I wanted to get my PINK scented candles there~~ also to shop for some stuff that might be cheap and useful..

It's strawberry scented candles! They smelled so nice!

and yes! I got something else back other than my pink scented candles! Muahahaha!!! 'cos my theme for the house is Hearts.. so I got this ice tray AT LAST for a reason! (been wanting to get one of these for ages!) Yes! I'm gonna start making ice from today onwards till 24th!!! HAHAHA! say me crazy but still I will do that!

Ice tray / ice making tray.. whatever~


Useless straws

The straws are extras now.. 'cos I forgot that everyone will be drinking from those disposable cups.. =.=


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extras..

After I left Ikea, went next door to Tesco naively thinking that they will sell pink paper cups and paper plates but ended up wasting my time and energy walking from one end to another end.. stupid me.. So.. left that hantu place thought of going to SriD to collect my FUWA (the 5 Beijing Olympic Mascots) my uncle got me from Shanghai and mana tau my uncles and my ma-ma is in Curve SHOPPING! Arghhh!! neways.. still went to SriD 'cos my ye-ye was home alone all day long.. then waited for my uncle for dinner..

Tick tok... tick tok... tick tok...

9 plus only they come home! sumore I was so hungry (till I can swallow a cow) + Sue-Ann waiting for me to say "lets go".. haha! then waited for him to pack.. bathe.. etc.. and we went for dinner only at 10PM!!! then my other uncle and my grandparents sent him off to the airport after dinner..

another story when we went makan! went round SriD and ended up eating at a mamak.. then I dunno why all of you people can eat so fast lor!! I tried so hard to eat fast and memang I very fast adi leh... I got so 'san fu' after that you know.. everyone ate so fast and ended up all staring at me eating my Maggie Goreng.. =.= THEN THEN THEN!!! suddenly blackout!!!!!!!! wth...... then ended up I had a candle light mamak dinner/supper.. TERUKKKKK~~~~~ and tepat tepat after we paid.. the lights came back.. =.= speechless adi..


No comments: