Sunday, May 11, 2008

Progress 3 & 4

HAVING A BIRTHDAY PARTY IS SOOOO EXPENSIVE!!!

Went Chow Kit with mommy & gma yesterday to get something that can be used in my party and we really got lots of stuff! *Felling lazy today.. so just pics~ ^^*

Plastic cups, containers, food foil

Satey sticks, fork & spoons, thongs

I know la I am not environmental friendly this time.. but.. I DOWAN TO WASH!!! and you must be wondering why I buy such big pack of satey sticks rite? hehehe.. you'll know when you come~~

Butterfly! dunno what izzit called.. stick?! poke thing?!

Take a closer look...... and I like this pic alot!

Food trays

There's 1 more thing that I got which was my door gift to my guest.. not gonna upload here and show you.. haha..

Was there for few hours yesterday to get all these stuff.. hot.. sticky.. dusty.. but it's ok! 'cos the stuff there were much much more cheaper..

That was what I did during day time.. my next project done was my invitation cards to my church's youth group.. it's a last minute thingy 'cos I forgot that I am not around next week.. so ended up finishing at 4+ in the morning!!!! but I am happy with the cards.. wakakaka!

*
*
*
*
*

TA DA!!!!!

NICE LEH!!!

SAY NICE!!!

I cut till my fingers also cramp ah!!! and these are only 10% of the invitations that I am suppose to send out!


No comments: