Monday, May 5, 2008

Progress 1

I've done something today for the party! wakakaka! 1 down.. many more to go!

My project done today.. small little tables! hahaha! Thanks to Sue-Ann & Kingsley as well that helped me out!

Kingsley busy sawing & Sue-Ann busy "sand-paper'ing" the uneven edges

I got this idea while chatting with Sue-Ann the other night where LeeHoon left me with no new ideas! Arghh! but then after that she got eaten by mushrooms! REVENGE! muahahaha!

My first table done~

Started work quite late today 'cos I was wasting time in the morning.. but we finished the work fast enough! took us around 3 hours to finish everything from measuring to packing up.. and even had some planning done for the decorations as well.. ^^

Kingsley still busy sawing & me there measuring the lil tables

I am happy with the tables! and they are environmental friendly! hahaha! 'cos the pieces came from my old shoe rack that was dismantled weeks ago which is suppose to be thrown away~~ I made used of them! ^^ the size is just nice and it's white!

Before

*
*
*
A
N
D
*
*
*

TA DA~!!!

After!


PS: Feeling so "Leehom" now.. so environmental friendly la!! HAHAHA!


No comments: