Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hate it!

Arghhh! Damn bo song + dulan + disappointed!

Planned a Melacca trip with my Hommies gang earlier for Lee Hoon's(LH) farewell. Was sooo looking forward to the trip 'cos I've never been to this kinda outstation day trip with friends and I even rejected WY's invitation to Melacca earlier! and the situation now is telling me we are not going anymore! 8 hours before our trip! Damn it!

Just now when I got back from my dinner, I saw some msgs in my MSN saying LH's neighbor will be following us to Melacca! WTF?! I know I can't blame anyone 'bout that but I can't be going a trip with a bunch of friends + someone I don't know and is an AUNTY! Arghhh! Not as if I am going for a tour now! and don't the aunty have some sense?! People are going out with a bunch of friends not a tour or whatsoever! Fine! Later on, matter settled and I know I can't blame LH for that. Half an hour later, Mei Ling(ML) msg-ed me and said LH doesn't wanna go! I was real mad after I got to know that! OK.. Maybe there's really some serious problems going on but no one informed me anything ok? So, I'll still be mad! ML even told her the trip was planned for her and still she doesn't wanna go! Arghhh! and there's no news or updates after ML told me that she will try to persuade her to go! Then they slept! and hello?! We are suppose to leave in the morning! and I am one of the driver! So fucking mad now!

None of my friends ever did this to me! Only me used to do these stuff to them but I still learned from my mistakes! GROW UP PEOPLE!! Don't be ignorant! Arghhh!

No comments: