Friday, January 11, 2008

Day 1 in PR class

TIME WASTING! The only word I can think of now! Arghhh! Mass Com's classes are totally different from Business classes. The environment, students, lecturers, and the most important one - CULTURE! No doubt the subjects are more fun than the-boring-business-subjects, but the people... not friendly at all! and they are PR students! !@#%

The girls - arrogant! *not all but mostly are!* (OK la.. this was my first impression on them, but first impression is very important you know!)

The guys - ermm.. hmmm.. can't be described at the moment or maybe I could say... Naive?

Classes were suppose to start at 11 today. So I promised myself to go early to get a nice parking spot 'cos I don't have a college car sticker now. Left home at 10.30, picked Weng Chuan(WC) on the way, off we go to college! Guess what?! Not even a parking space near nor far! Left some illegal spots and the Bandaraya was there issuing summons! Arghh! Ended up parked sooo darn far from college and was late 15 minutes for class! =.= and not to mentioned we went to the wrong class 'cos the damn schedule was so messy! Class changes and stuff...

First class ended, went for lunch, back to college for the next class at 2. Reached college area at 1.30 and there's a super nice spot right in front of coll. Went to class, sat there for more than half an hour 'cos the lecturer was late for class! 20 minutes late! but can't blame him la, 'cos the venue for the classes are so messed-up. Class lasted for only 45 minutes 'cos no notes, no laptop, no projector for him to teach! So fantastic! I guess this will never ever happen in Business School lor! Neways, I need to and MUST get used to the new environment. ~~

So, end of day 1 for my new PR course.

No comments: