Monday, January 14, 2008

2007 fever!

Arghhh! SORE THROAT!! and the Strepsils are not working this time, and I think I have slight fever just now. So, this should be my yearly fever or maybe my last year's fever? 'cos I don't remember I had fever last year! Haha!

Neways, why I said I'm having my yearly fever? The reason is since secondary school I only had fever like... one year once?! Great isn't it? Muahahaha...... I reckon it's good to only have it once a year 'cos I am not like Kingsley - one month once! or twice! He is always like a sick cow when I calls him out for our yum cha session saying "I'm having fever la", "Sick already", bla bla bla...

Oh yeah~ day 2 in my new course! Classes are indeed very interesting, even Hubungan Etnik! 'cos the lecturer kept telling stories. Guess what? we are having our lecture classes in the computer lab/tutorial classes! and it's like a whole sem thingy?! 'cos there are only 40 of us in the class! and I AM NOT THE OLDEST!!!!!!!!! Wakakaka!

OK, nothing to write anymore.

2 comments:

sunset2712 said...

hahaha congrats oh.. not the oldest! ^^

WengChuan said...

Happy lo,u not oldest there..somemore younger than a lot of them also..haha..