Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"Happy" New Year!!

2008 had arrived!! Happy 2008 everyone!
How's your new year celebration? I had a super duper bad one...... =.=

How bad was my new year celebration? VERY BAD!!
First of all, I couldn't find anyone to go out with me 'cos all of them have plans with their uni/college's friends! At last, I found Sue-Ann(NSA) to go out for movie with me. Plan plan plan...... ended up didn't go 'cos I was stuck in the jam at 6.30 going back home from airport after sending off my uncle and his family, so I can't let myself stuck in another jam again!

Reached home after the one hour plus jam at 8:00PM. Then only I found out that NSA still stuck in the jam coming back from UPM(she left uni earlier than me leaving the airport!). Waited waited waited...... till fungus almost started growing on me...... went out at 9+. Then I was told that Wai Yee(WY) is coming along with us but her mum asked her to pump petrol for her car 'cos there are rumours saying that petrol price are rising. While waiting, both of us ended up in BRJ!!!

After WY came, after having my dinner, we went to Titiwangsa at 11.30. As usual, jam jam jam! Then went around the area for a parking place and found one at the corner of a junction. Parked... went down to look for a nice spot to stand... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Happy New Year!!... *Fireworks display*... end of show...

Went back to get my car and guess what?! My car battery 'died'! bloody!@#% and all of a sudden! --- heavy rain!!!!!!!!! WTH!!!! its really a super duper 'great' new year celebration for me lor! We tried to find the jump start cable and guess what again?! It's not in my car! ARGHHH!!! Tried to call for help but... all phone networks are busy! So waited waited waited until WY tried SMS'ing Mun Lee(ML) and it got thru! Thank God! We asked her dad to come help us but her father don't have the cable as well... =.= still, she and her dad wanted to come over here to help us and keep us accompany as well. I tried to start the car again and it works! Fuh~~ So, carefully driving back where I didn't let my RPM needle drop below 1!

Ermm.. I'm a lil confused now writing out all the suey things at one go.. Neways~ lucky the suey night ended there! Thank God! Oh! Thanks to ML as well~~ ^^

That's how I celebrated my 2008 new year! Although it's not a good start but I believe I'll have a greater year ahead! and I'll be wiser too in 2008! ^^ (my wisdom teeth are growing! not only 1 but 2!) Happy New Year again~!!

No comments: