Monday, December 22, 2008

Leehom Pre-order Event

It's been awhile since I last attended a Leehom event in KL and finally... HE IS BACK!!

Yes! he'll be releasing his new album soon... 26th Dec 2008 is the official release date and of 'cos Msia will be slightly late, which is 5th Jan 2009.

Sg. Wang had a pre-launching event last Saturday(20/12) where we can order the CD and get the gifts on the spot! The gifts are nice - 2009 Calender and Biography on what he did in 2008

The reason I went to the event is of 'cos to order the CD and to support the event, but there's another reason that "encourage" me to go is...... to win gifts!!! kiasu leh me.. kakaka! Neways, I did went on stage to join the games and I got a SE Leehom gift set! kakaka! Oh ya, almost all of my Hommies gang went on stage except HJ.. haha!

After games, event ended and time for photos!! We went back on stage to take pic with the backdrop which is posters off Leehom stuck on a big board. Before we went up, the spotlight is already off, but when we are on the way up, they actually switched it on again for us! hahaha! Thx to the kind soul, our pics turn out to be very nice!

Holding the "free" gifts with 15 heads of Leehom behind me!

We got 1 Leehom each! ^^

Although I felt arkward+stupid on stage, but still I felt happy 'cos I'm finally attending a Leehom's event! kakaka!

2 comments:

sunset2712 said...

syok lor.........

``GrAcE~hL`` said...

ur dress r so nice~~~~~!!!!!!!
=)