Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas in Desa Parkcity - Day 1

Day 1 - Christmas Eve

Our journey started late (as usual) from 2:30pm --> 3:30pm ......

4:30pm
By the time we reached Desa Parkcity was already 4pm+. First thing we did when we reached was spring cleaning!!

and now, I would like to introduce to you our maids of the day!!

Maid 001
Kingsley

Maid 002

Sue-Ann
6:00pm
After cleaning, we took our city girl to the Kepong park. Reason being?
SHE WANNA FLY HER 1st KITE!

TA DA!!
Our city girl happily flying her kite

Kingsley said the photo looks like those 70s girl
very "ching chun".. hahaha!

After awhile of running with the kite, our kite still didn't went up =.= *yes la, my suggestion failed*
So, we observed and learned from others!! Later on, we followed how an uncle and his kid "fly kite" Then here comes Kingsley showing us how to do it!

We must do it with the most "charming" SMILE~ ^^

Wakakaka! I bet he wanna kill me when he see this..
Neways, after few attemps Toma did it! The Kite stayed for awhile la.. not very long.. haha!

Berita terkini !!
Kapal terbang didapati terhempas!


Terbang terbang, makan makan (ice-creamS), 1 hour passed, wind also not strong anymore, time to go back to bathe then go for dinner!

OK la, I know you all sure say I am not fair 'cos I posted all the funny photos. I show mine lo!

Lontar peluru style~

Just before we leave, I saw one weird-ugly-funny looking kite. Seriously dunno how to explain la.. hahaha! I wonder what will the creator will think when he sees this...... sad case...

Soft-legged Spiderman!!

Another funny thing we saw when we enter the park, but this was a good one... haha!

Kite fishing!!

10:00pm
Dinner time!!

You must be wondering why is the dinner so late right?

1. Waited for Ong from Wangsa Maju (supposed to fetch Joeryn but she fell sick)
2. BINGO!! We lost our way!! as usual... hahaha!

So, ended up eating at 10pm where all of us starve till dunno macam apa adi..

Pics pics pics!!

Our crab-crab dinner

My fav. pass time - taking funny pics of Sue-Ann

Wan Tin stunted Kingsley with the crab legs sticking out from her mouth

Look at my pretty arm!! HAHAHA!

Finish makan, chit chat awhile, take some photos again!

Wan Tin and her darling - Jerry Lai

Future couple... ^^

All of a sudden, our Ms. Sue-Ann merajuk...

'cosssssss......

She wanna take photo with the crab!!

One happy child

^^

The gigi boys

We left the restaurant round 11pm+ and I celebrated Christmas in the carpark.. hahaha!

After 12 will be Christmas day and I will take that as Day 2.
So, day 2 will come in later.. ^^


4 comments:

h@R said...

wow~~~
i like the Spiderman~~~
hahaha

WenJian said...

wei wei,,,,why u put such caption on my picture there ?? lolx...REMOVE IT,..IT IS IMPOSSIBLE ......

Chewies Delight said...

no! im not changing it.. live with it! wakakaka!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.