Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's next?

been thinking bout my life for the pass weeks.. what should I do next? which job field should I enter? and many more.. after the failure of SIA I've been very demotivated.. haiz.. but still.. life goes on! gonna try to get a temporary job for the moment and only will hunt for a permanent job after June as I'm going holidays too much.. dont think any company would like a newbie to take so many leaves..

other than that.. been thinking bout another part of my life as well.. been single long enough and ended up in such situation.. haiz.. making myself sort of suffering now.. some told me to let go as it's not worth it.. but.. I'M CONFUSED TOOOO!!! should I give myself a chance and wait or let go of it immediately? I already knew the consequences from day 1.. maybe i really shouldnt had let my feelings out in the first place.. arghhh! fine.. dowan to think.. let it be~ let it be~~

missed my grandpa suddenly.. he's been away for 13 yrs and 4 months now.. missed how he used to spoil me.. missed how he would teach me little naughty things.. missed the house we used to stayed in.. and I could still remember every details of the house clearly.. from the kitchen to the garden to the mango tree where we always wait for it to bare fruits.. to the special fruit tree outside where the fruit tastes so sweet.. misses them so much..

No comments: