Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reading them again

hmmm... I just read few of my old blog entries, quite ok ma.. why did I stop writing? lazy for sure..

I think I should start writing again.. haha..

been busy with assignments for the pass few weeks till siao.. tons of them.. 1 coming in after another.. *faint* but thank God!!! 1 more left for this week and it's a wrap!!!

currently busying on another thing as well.. me and PF are setting up a blogshop and also we are having our stall in a bazaar end of the month selling accessories and handmade stuff.. the handmade stuff which make us headache.. although we made both on our own, but the accessories are not so bad *still give me headaches*.. the handmade stuff which kills me more.. coz I seldom sew, so my sewing is slow!!! takes me lots of time to complete 1 item!! neways.. I need money!! so cant complain.. I choose to do it..

So, whoever reading this.. come visit me at table no.24 in the bazaar on 29th August (Sat) in Asia Cafe SS15 Subang. Im sure the bazaar is interesting as there are many other stalls as well.. ~~~

2 comments:

firefly said...

sendiri puji blog sendiri bagus?
=_="

jual jual jual....
btw , since when u will kekurangan money 1 har

sunset2712 said...

see you on the 29th! hahaha